RESA Welfare Request Guidelines
Please read through our guidelines carefully, as we have made some important changes.
- Requests cannot be granted to individuals-only to organizations. Please verify BEFORE submitting an application that your organization can receive funds and has a bank account. Checks will not be reissued.
- Please fill out the request form completely. Incomplete requests will be delayed and possibly returned.
- Requests for reimbursement of items/services already received, or for events that have already taken place, will not be granted.
- At LEAST 35 days must be given between the request and the date needed; This is to ENSURE that there is time enough to have your request considered by the appropriate groups-see Constitution and Bylaws for further details.
- Submit your request only once. Multiple submissions can cause delays in the request process.
- If your organization does not utilize the whole or part of the donation the RESA grants for the purpose requested, then the unused amount must be returned. A check should be made out to RESA along with a letter of explanation and hand-delivered to Ramstein Thrift Shop, or mailed to the address below.
- All checks must be picked up from the Thrift Shop within 30 days of notification. Once that time has passed, all unclaimed checks will be voided and the request must be resubmitted to the RESA. If a voided check instance occurs, the request is not guaranteed to be granted again; nor does it guarantee a denial.
- All checks must be cashed/deposited by the receiving organization within 90 days of the date written on the check. If 90 days lapses and the funding is still required, a new request must be submitted to RESA. Resubmission does not guarantee acceptance or denial.
Note: Requests may also be downloaded and mailed to the address provided below. Be sure to include any/all pertinent information regarding the request. If you mail a request in, PLEASE email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that we receive the request in time for the next board meeting.
Ramstein Enlisted Spouses' Association
86th SVS/SVYR. Unit 3240 Box 535
RESA Box 63. APO, AE 09094